Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Birthday On The Brain

Hello Everyone:

A better tech day today. I managed to get a post done with pictures. No going back and adding pictures later. The post was sustainable burial, perfect for Halloween.  Tomorrow, it's the architecture of suspense. I'll tell about it tomorrow. The Brit BF was being flirty yesterday. I think he really misses  me. Of course he does; I do also.

The last couple of days I've had my birthday on the brain. It's less than a month away and I'm dreading the annual argument about what I want do on the day. More accurately, what everyone else wants to do on my birthday. Whatever I have in mind is irrelevant because everyone does not want to do what I on my birthday. I thought is, "It's my birthday, I get to decide, everyone else has to be a goo sport and go along with it."  What I want to do is a birthday brunch. No big deal. Of course, that's not what's going to happen. Instead, it'll probably some lame dinner at some lame restaurant topped off with a stupid candle planted in my dessert.  I really wish mom and everyone else would just leave me alone and not bother. If they want to go out for some boring lame meal, fine, do it without me. I think this year I won't say anything, if asked, or bring up the subject. Let's see what someone comes up with, if anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment