Monday, March 24, 2014

10K

Hello Everyone:

We did it.  We reached 10,000 page views before April 1st.  From the very bottom of my heart, I truly want to thank you for all your support.  I'm eternally grateful to everyone around the world for your continued readership.  Now for the the hard part, taking it to the next step.  I need to sit down and figure out what I want to do with this blog.  Don't worry, ending it is not an option.  I love talking to all of you.  It's the part of my day I look forward to.  I'm excited about the future possibilities for this blog and I'm looking forward to the next 10,000 and the many more.  Thank you to you all.  You make it so worth it.

P.S.  if you want to catch my new feature, picture of the week, please go to http://www.instagram.com and search for hpblogger.  This is me.

My eternal gratitude and love to you all,
Lenore

No comments:

Post a Comment